Jacksons Law Firm have an opportunity for an experienced Family Law Solicitor to work within a privately funded Family team. With the support of a Senior Solicitor, the postholder will act for clients on a diverse range of matters in relation to cohabitation and pre/post-nuptial agreements, divorce, financial remedy, child arrangements, domestic abuse injunctions and cohabitation disputes.
This is a varied role, with duties including:
- Effectively managing client files from both a legal and billing perspective.
- Ensuring clients are kept fully up to date and are appraised of the risks involved with their case.
- Taking an active role in business development to develop both personal and the Firm’s profile.
A full job description is availabel on request
Candidates must be a qualified Solicitor or a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives, preferably with 5 years' PQE in Family Law.
It is essential that you can work independently whilst managing multiple cases. Excellent organisational and delegation skills are a must, alongside flexibility to travel to Jacksons' Newcastle office as required by business needs.
You should also have previous experience of digital dictation and time-recording systems.
Working at Jacksons
Jacksons Law Firm offer a range fo staff benefits including:
- A competitive salary that will reflect your skills and experience
- A discretionary uncapped Fee Earner Bonus Scheme
- Access to a hybrid working scheme
- Enhanced pension schemes
- 33 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays)
- Long service holidays
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Bonus holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Free wills and discounted legal services for friends and family
- High street discounts
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance
- Staff engagement initiatives including team away days and social events
- Wellbeing and mental health support including a “Zen Den” wellbeing room and trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Flexible Fridays
- Staff treat and dress down days
- Monthly prizes/gift vouchers
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Free eye tests & flu jabs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work anniversary and big birthday gifts
- Discounted services at Mercedes Benz Teesside
To apply, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the role or would like to receive a full job description, please contact Jacksonc HR Team on the above email address or telephone 01642 356 500.
Please note that salary expectations will be discussed at interview and will be dependent upon your skills and experience.