TVLS Council comprises one representative from each of the 6 Consituencies, 6 general members, the President, Senior Vice President and Junior Vice President. Constituency and general members are elected on 3-year terms, whilst the President, and Senior and Junior Vice President roles are elected annually.
At this year's AGM, taking place on 20 June at the offices of Archers Law, the following Council roles are up for election:
- Senior Vice President
- Junior Vice President
- Borough of Hartlepool and Peterlee
- Borough of Redcar, Cleveland and Whitby
- Borough of Darlington (including Northallerton, Richmond, Leyburn and Hawes)
- Stockton on Tees
- Borough of Middlesbrough, Great Ayton and Stokesley
- County Durham (excluding Borough of Darlington)
- General Members
If you would like to stand for election to any of these roles then please complete and return a Council Nomination Form no later than 14 June.