Jacksons Law are seeking a secretary to work in their Newcastle office, to provide secretarial and administrative support to the firm's fee earners. The main duties for this full time role include:
- Typing dictation as part of a secretarial team
- Preparing forms for court as required
- Preparing indexes and bundles for court
- Create paying in slips and requesting cheques
- Processing client documentation as required
- Answering the telephone
- Checking ID, AML searches, Name Searches, Media checks etc. Opening files for new clients
- Closing file and making sure accounts are clear
- Preparing clients monthly bills from matter listing and sending out to client
The ideal candidate will be an experienced legal secretary with an eye for detail and the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks.
The firm offer a supportive, flexible working environment, generous holiday and a competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.