Jacksons Law Firm have an opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join their busy Residential Conveyancing (New Build) team. Based in the company's Stockton office, you will provide Secretarial and Administrative support to the Residential Property Fee earners. Your main duties will be:
- Opening files on practice management system
- Undertaking Solicitors Regulation Authority checks on law firms
- Corresponding with clients and/or other law firms by e-mail, letter or telephone
- Ordering property searches
- Dealing with clients face to face and via telephone
- Producing and amending legal documents
- Applying to Land Registry to register completed documents
- Scheduling completed documents and forwarding these to client
- Closing and archiving files and updating computer systems
- Dealing with requisitions raised by HM Land Registry
- Carrying out ID checks and Money Laundering checks on clients
- Pursuing Initial Client Documentation
- Dealing with LMS and Lender Exchange systems to update cases
The ideal candidate will have experience of similar work in a busy environment and be great at multitasking.
To apply, please send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com.