An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancer to work in Jacksons Law's Bespoke team. Based in the firm's head office in Stockton you will work in a small team managing your own full caseload of sale, purchase and re-mortgage files. The ideal candidate will have at least three year experience and be a solid dependable Conveyancer. Knowledge of the Help-To-Buy scheme and lifetime ISA’s would be an advantage, though not essential.
Duties of the role will include:
- Ordering property searches
- Submitting reports to clients / lenders
- Applying to Land Registry to register completed documents
- Ascertaining a clients source of funds in accordance with AML requirements
- Progressing client files to completion including setting up the completion in house
- Responding to Requisitions when raised by HM Land Registry
- Obtaining office copy entries from HM Land Registry and sending to opposing solicitors together with protocol documents
- Discussing client initial questionnaires with clients both via e mail and on the phone
- Taking phone calls from clients to assist with progress of files and keeping clients updated regularly
- Liaising with estate agents, mortgage advisors and other referrers to progress files
- Undertaking Priority and Bankruptcy searches on HM Land Registry website
- Joining in business development activity of department and firm
If you are interested in the role, but would just like to hear a bit more about what we can offer you here at Jacksons, please do give our HR Manager Zoë Tweddle a call on 01642 356500 or if you are ready to apply for this great opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com.