An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paralegal to join Jacksons' growing Residential Property Team (New Build). Based at the firm's Head Office in Stockton the main duties of the role are:
- Corresponding with clients and/or other law firms to progress clients file to completion, including setting up the completion in house
- Ordering property searches
- Submitting Property Reports and local authority searches to client
- Applying to Land Registry to register completed documents
- Submitting forms to the Help to Buy Scheme
- Ascertaining a clients source of funds in accordance with AML requirements
- Responding to Requisitions when raised by HM Land Registry
- Obtaining office copy entries from HM Land Registry and sending to opposing solicitors together with protocol documents
- Dealing with part exchange files and sale enquiries on related sale files
- Undertaking Priority and Bankruptcy searches on HM Land Registry website
- Liaising with Mortgage Lenders and Help 2 Buy to ensure progress of files
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal, preferably with experience of New Build. You will be organised and efficient, able to run a full case load of clients from national builders and be keen to join a friendly, progressive team in a busy environment.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.