Working as part of a very busy team, the ideal candidate will have 4-5 years PQE with a strong track record acting for clients in relation to commercial disputes, litigation, and insolvency.
You will be required to:
- Work as part of the Litigation Department, under the supervision of the Partners, dictating and delegating work to the support staff as appropriate.
- Acting for claimant and defendant in a variety of commercial disputes.
- Understand the insolvency process from start to finish. Able to work with companies, partnerships, and individuals to help meet their specific needs.
- Ensure that cases are dealt with cost efficiently and that clients are fully appraised of the costs / risks situation as applied to their case.
- Accurately time-record your work to assist in prompt billing.
- Efficiently manage files to ensure clients are aware of the costs being incurred and money paid on account.
- Take an active role in business development, including attend networking events and promoting the firm via social media.
Jacksons invite applications from Qualified Solicitors or FCILEx who are experienced in Litigation, both claimant and defendant, as well as Corporate Recover / Insolvency. You must be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to multitask.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.