Jacksons Law Firm have a new opportunity for a motivated Legal Secretary to support their busy Residential Property team in Newcastle, working between 4-5 days per week.
You will work alongside other experienced support staff and fee earners in a modern, open plan office environment.
This is a busy and varied role, and the duties include:
- Providing administrative support to one of more fee earners
- Carrying out ID and money laundering checks on clients
- Corresponding with clients and other law firms
- Producing and amending legal documents
- General office administration duties
The ideal candidate will have strong IT and administration skills and will ideally have experince in a similar role. Outstanding customer care, organisation and communication skills are a must.
In addition, you will be a real team player who is equally capable of working n your own intiative.
Jacksons offer a range of staff benefits including:
- Hybrid and flexible woking schemes
- 33 days holiday as standard (including bank holidays)
- Additional long service holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Bonus holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Discounted legal services
- High street discounts
- Life insurance
- Enhanced pension schemes
- Staff engagement intiatives
If you think you have the right skills and qualities for the role, Jacksons would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the role or would like to receive a full job description, please contact Jacksons' HR Assistant, Caroline Harrison, on the above email address or telephone 01642 356500.