Archers Law are currently looking for a legal assistant to join the firm's commercial property team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work with an established and highly regarded Legal 500 team.
Description of the role:
- Supporting fee earners in the commercial property team with property sales, purchases, leases and other property related transactions.
- Liaising with clients and third parties to progress transactions.
- Preparing Land Registry forms, SDLT returns, completion statements.
- Assisting with the drafting of legal documents.
- Sound experience of working in a busy commercial property team (including understanding the general principles and stages of a standard property acquisition and sale).
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise accordingly.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates initiative and has a pro-active attitude.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including letter writing).
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and commitment to the delivery of excellent client service in line with Archers’ core values.
- Ability to use audio dictation and type from audio dictation.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (especially the formatting of word documents and preparation of spreadsheets).
To apply, please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.