An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Graduate, ideally with some accounting / finance experience to join the team at Jacksons Law Firm. The role will offer practical finance experience with the option to run simultaneously with professional exams (AAT) which the company will support.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, role responsibilities will include:
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledger
- Reconciling balances and analysis of balance sheet items
- Adhering to Solicitor Accounting Rules
- General administration support
- Audit and general control reviews
The role will be varied (the above list in not exhaustive) with the opportunity to learn all aspects of the finance function which is a great platform to really excel into a finance professional role. Full training will be provided along with supervision and support. You will be joining a team of six who are friendly, supportive and are looking forward to welcoming you into the team.
Ideal candidates for the Finance Graduate role must have the following skills and experience:
- A graduate with an accounting / finance related degree or finance qualification ideally with some relevant finance or accounting experience. Jacksons will consider applications from candidates that are working towards a degree and / or have relevant finance or accounting experience without a degree.
- Willing to work towards formal qualification such as the AAT
- Excellent communicative ability with an outgoing personality
- Strong analytical, numerical and reconciliation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Proactive with a willingness to take on new challenges
- Articulate with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to pick things up quickly whilst maintaining accuracy
To apply for the role, or to find out more, please email email@example.com.